Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello World, part two

Just in case someone does happen upon this blog, and decides to waste some time, I would like to introduce myself a bit.

I'm a 28-year-old guy, born in Belgium. I've lived here my entire life, in a worry-free and well-supported environment.

I've studied mathematics and science in high school, and went on to computer science in college.

Currently, I work as a game software developer at Larian Studios, where I plan to stay as long as possible.

I have a wonderful girlfriend, with whom I am to marry in a couple of months, and we already have a 15-months-old son.

My hobbies include computers, tabletop roleplaying, go, drawing (only since recently), and listening to music.

So, as you can see, there's absolutely nothing special, unique, or shocking about me. This will be a mediocre blog from an average person.

No comments: